- Delivery Charges
- Secure purchase
- Legal notice
- General Conditions of Engagement and returns
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us
Committed to quality and your children's safety
Standards applied by ItsImagical in all cases, as required by international industry regulations:
- General Toy Safety Guidelines
- EN 71
- General standards applied to toys
- EN 62115
- Safety standards applied to electronic toys
- EN 60825
- About the safety of laser products
- About radio controlled products
- About the electromagnetic compatibility requirements for all kinds of components and devices
- About battery-driven products
- Prohibition on the use of phthalates
- About the presence of cadmium
- About the use of azoic colouring agents in textiles
- DIN V 53160:1/2
- About colour solidity and the effects of saliva and perspiration
- About plastic objects and materials which come into contact with food products
- Ceramic products in contact with food.
- About products not for consumption which create confusion and pose risks
- All about cosmetics
Specific standards applied by ItsImagical to each product both due to requirements of use and to our own maximum quality standards:
Babycare products, such as:
- EN 1888
- EN 12790
- Baby rockers
- EN 1275
- Baby walkers
- EN 14350
- Drink containers
- EN 14372
- Food utensils
Other more specific regulations:
- EN 14765
- EN 50332
- Sound levels
- EN 1836
- EN 1078
- EN 13138
- Rubber rings
- DIN 17070/64 LFGB B82.02.B
- About pentachlorophenol content
- About the migration of Nitrosamines and N-nitrosable substances in teats and pacifiers
- Restricted use of bisphenol A in plastic baby bottles.
- Restricted use of dimethylfumarate in leather articles
The value behind each product
SELECTION The expert knowledge of our educators and the criteria of our best judges, children, decide if the product will be sold in our stores.
The idea takes shape. In a product nothing is chosen by chance and all factors together result in an attractive, fun product that contributes to a child's learning and is completely safe during play.
Design becomes reality. Based on the designers' specifications and requirements, the technical office is in charge of bringing the original idea to life.
Manufacturing is supervised at all times to ensure that the guidelines laid down and previously certified in the laboratory are followed.
Quality and safety control
In our continuous improvement process, trials, tests and inspections are performed before, during and after manufacturing so that the quality and safety of the end product exceeds even the most demanding expectations.
Both the information provided on the product box as well as the expert advice of our staff means that the chosen toy is suitable for the child's growth needs.